Sunday, January 15, 2017

Exhausted

In an effort to begin my minimizing of my life, the stuff, the crap, the clutter, the chatter, I decided to start with my personal e-mail. 

After watching an Amazing Packer game, it was time to tackle (pun intended)  a project.  So how long does it take to delete over 3,000 e-mails you ask.  Probably about 3.5 hours.  Cleaned up and deleted folders.  Moved some information into folders.  Unsubscribed from quite a few sites and as new e-mails come in I will continue to unsubscribe to them.  Too much unnecessary junk mail.

I always find it amazing after doing most of my Christmas shopping on line that I am then inundated with e-mails announcing sales, coupons, discounts, credit cards, etc.  Don't want them, not interested, just wanted to order a Christmas gift or two.  Marketing at its best.  I don't blame them because I'm sure it works otherwise they wouldn't do it.

My DH and I have been trying to not eat out.  This past week I stayed on track, he went to a conference.  Tonight he went to another so I will have leftovers tomorrow.  We continue to eat out of the pantry and freezers.  Goal is to get them empty by the summer.  Empty so they can be cleaned and turned off until needed which hopefully we will only use one not both of them.

From last week's goals I finished actually all 7 items I wanted to get done.  That is unusual for me.

This week I want to:
1. Finish ironing my husband's shirts (14 left)
2. Knit heel on Aunt's sock.
3. Cut out apron.
4. List Son #2's games on Amazon.
5. List Food magazines on Amazon.
6. Box up 1 box for yard sale.
7. Empty my car of work items.
8. Enter Coke Reward caps.

No comments:

Post a Comment