Saturday, December 31, 2016

Down with Christmas

Now I truly don't mean Christmas is a downer, it is more I am taking down Christmas.  The house always looks so bare, colorless, uneventful after the decorations are all put away.  Honestly I was ready for it to come down the day after Christmas.  Once it is over, packages are unwrapped, I'm ready to be done.

Will work a while today, finish putting away boxes, get my Grandson for the rest of the weekend, and just get ready for the new year, hibernate for the day, maybe read, maybe knit, maybe work.  I haven't decided.

The snow could be gone too but we have months left of winter.  It is supposed to get really cold again this week with highs of -2 on Thursday. 

Saturdays are home days, time to catch up, laundry, cooking, etc.  We made lefse today for the first time, that was kind of fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment