Thursday, December 29, 2016

Contemplation

Tomorrow morning I have a meeting at 10 AM to hopefully make some decisions regarding my employment.  I am working about 2-3/4 full time jobs.  Two jobs were full time at one point and the other was part time which is ironic because it is the one job that takes the most time.  The overtime is wonderful, don't get me wrong, but I'm getting a bit burned out on it all.  I would like to get other streams of income also started kicking off the new year.  This will take planning, I'm excited.

Sat down last night and totaled up by assets versus debts, not pretty.  Partly it is not pretty because I am buying a new car from my husband so included that debt which is $30,000.  Probably that decision was not the smartest but I have always wanted the car he bought for me to buy from him.

Today I made a deposit which is going to pay one of my bills.  I don't have a lot.
1. CC - $16,400.00 (stupid I know).
2. Auto - $29,100. (probably not the smartest)
3. CC - 163.50 (I pay this one off monthly).
4, 5, 6, and 7 are $2,000 accounts I am completing for my grandchildren.

After the first of the year with transferring some money around I will have #4 and 5 paid off.  Paid another $600 tonight on #2.  My big credit card I am moving actually to CC #3 because it has 18 months at 0% interest and then tackling that card with vigor.

My assets totaled $43,133.06, debts $52,855.37.  Like I said if I would take out the car it would be a completely different picture.  These are only my personal assets and debts not our family's which includes other vehicles, homes, etc.

There are some really neat blogs to team up with for different postings.  I may try that.  It is fun to go back and read older posts.  A good time capsule.

No comments:

Post a Comment